Title: The Vacation Authors: Rotem and Kayla Rating: PG-13ish Category: S, R...maybe some H Keywords: Improv, MSR Spoilers: Famous Syzygy quote, Arcadia if you can find it Feedback: please?? LaughsR@prodigy.net (Rotem) and ZoomZoom87@aol.com (Kayla) Archive: Gossamer, Xemplary, SEFAMSRN, and EMXC are all ok. Anywhere else just send us an email to let us know first. Summary: Improv fic for XF_Fanficaholics Our items were: 1) Scully dying/highlighting her hair and Mulder freaking 2) A roller coaster 3) A wedding gown 4) A red rose 5) A dancing baby alien 6) A broken zipper 7) A food fight 8) High school 9) A weird al yankovic song 10) Sunglasses 11) A pack of crayons 12) The Mafia 13) A postcard 14) A Macintosh computer The items will be in bold if the email emails it the way it is. If not then it's your job to make sure we used all the items!:) Disclaimer: None of the characters are ours. They belong to Chris Carter, 1013, and FOX. Authors Notes: Holiday Inn Express really is a hotel in the Tampa area and it really is approximately 10 minutes away from Busch Gardens. Blizzard Beach is really in the Orlando area near Disney World but for the purposes of this story its in Tampa near Busch Gardens. Thanks to Samantha for fixing it:) Thanks Cathey for Beta reading it!:) Thanks to Sam again for helping with the ending! As you all know, we got really stuck so if you don't like the ending its cause our brains were focused on the evil school and couldn't focus all our creative energy on the fic. Sorry! P.S. Don't mind the characterization in this. It's not all that great so go read something else if you want them to act normally:) Just thought we'd warn you.