Title: Tag-Along Author: Rotem Shahar Feedback: LaughsR@prodigy.net Rating: PG Category: V Keywords: Pre X-Files Spoilers: none Summary: Samantha wants to tag along. Disclaimer: The characters from The X-Files are not mine. They belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and FOX. No money is being made and no infringement is intended. Notes: Written especially for the Samantha's Stories archive. ~~~~ "Bye mom. Steve, Mark and I are leaving!" a pre-teen Fox shouted up the stairs. "Where are you boys going?" his mother yelled back. "Where are we going?" Fox urgently whispered to his friends, needing an answer for his mother. "The beach?" Steve asked. "We went to the beach last time you moron," Mark said harshly. "Doesn't matter," Fox told them, quickly diffusing the situation. "The beach!" he shouted back to his mother. "Okay, have fun. Be home for dinner," his mother advised. "And wear sunscreen." "We will mom," he said, rolling his eyes. The trio headed towards the door. "Wait Fox wait! Wait for me!" Samantha called as she skipped down the stairs. "What Sam?" he asked, agitated. They'd never get anywhere at this rate. "I wanna go to the beach too," she squealed. "No Sam." Fox stated, turning back to the door. "But Fox," she whined. "I wanna go to the beach too." She pouted, tears forming in her eyes. Fox sighed. If she started crying they'd never leave. Sam," he kneeled down so his face was level with hers. "I'll take you to the beach tomorrow morning, okay?" "Promise?" she sniffled. "I promise," Fox reassured. "Pinkie swear?" Samantha asked. "Pinkie swear," he confirmed as they shook pinkies. "I'll take you first thing after breakfast." "Okay Fox," Samantha told him, running back up the stairs and to her room. Fox got up and he and his friends finally left the house, making their way to the abandoned shed they had found last week along the creek near Steve's house. ~~~~ The End.