Title: Shalom Haver: Days Pass and Years Go By Author: Rotem Shahar Feedback: no. Spoilers: anything having to do with Samantha...but the XF explanation doesnt exist. Category: SAR Keyword: MSR, Character Death, AU Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me, they belong to Chris Carter, 1013, and FOX. No infringement is intended. Summary: Part of the Shalom Haver series which can be found at http://rosfics.tripod.com/rosfic/id10.html Notes: I wrote this at a seminar type thingie that my friend invited me to. It was about relationships and love and it gave me ideas. ~*~ ~*~ He found her. After all his searching, the quest was finally over. ~*~ ~*~ She was found seven years after her abduction by a couple of construction workers, getting ready to tear the abandoned wearhouse down. She was in a coma; unresponsive. After calling the ambulance they checked for any clues as to her identity. They found none. They admitted her into the hospital as Jane Doe and rushed her in to see the doctors. They found signs of sexual abuse and torture. ~*~ A week later she woke up. They asked her questions. She didnt know the answers. She couldnt remember. She couldnt remember her name. She couldnt remember him, her family, her life before her abduction. Nothing. She had blocked it out and couldnt bring herself to uncover the memories. One of the doctors suggested that a list of names might jog her memory. The next day a list of names was given to her and she spent the entire night reading and rereading the list, hoping to find a familiar name. She was about to give up for the night when a name on the first page caught her attention. Ann. That had to be it. Her name was Ann. They gave her a list of last names. Her file was changed from Jane Doe to Ann Miller. ~*~ ~*~ The Lone Gunmen were following a lead. One of their sources had given them this information, and they followed up. A list of names appeared on their computer screen. They were all patients at the same hospital over the course of twenty years. They were seemingly unrelated. The Gunmen dug deeper into the patients medical histories and found the link. They had all had similar cases of memory loss. They were found in different locations, but in the same condition. Their assailant had not been found. Pictures came up with each persons medical files. The trio scanned the list, trying to figure out why they were given this information. They found Ann Miller's picture. ~*~ They worked until Mulder arrived, knowing he would want her current location. He would want to see her, speak to her, make sure this wasnt another clone or trick. Byers had just found her address, along with marriage records and childrens birth certificates. ~*~ ~*~ A tumult of emotions coursed through him. Anger. Frustration. Devastation. But through these emotions, he felt complete. He found out what had happened to his sister. She was alive. She didnt remember, but she was alive. Married. With children. Leading a normal happy life. He had found the truth and it was time to move on. ~*~ ~*~ The End. More Notes: There are still more stories on their way...before this one takes place, and after this one takes place. This is just the one that wanted to be written.