Title: Luke Skywalker Author: Rotem Shahar Feedback: LaughsR@prodigy.net Rating: R Category: V Keywords: Missing Scene Spoilers: Small Potatoes Summary: Mulder's thoughts. Disclaimer: The characters from The X-Files are not mine. They belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and FOX. No money is being made and no infringement is intended. Notes: Written for the After_the_Fact Small Potatoes challenge. ~~~~ "No, no, I didn't say he was an alien, I said he was from another planet. His name is Luke Skywalker." Mulder tuned Amanda Nelligan out right then and there. 'Oh boy,' Mulder rolled his eyes. ' I can't believe we came all the way out here for this,' he thought to himself. 'I can't believe we got on an airplane, rented a car, checked into a cheap fucking hotel...all for this. It's ridiculous. Just fucking ridiculous.' Mulder glanced at Scully, gauging her reaction. He groaned inwardly; she had that 'I told you so' look on her face combined with the 'I can't believe I let you drag me out here' look with a touch of 'You're an idiot' thrown in for good measure. And for once, Mulder agreed. 'We shouldn't be here,' Mulder thought as he got up and left the room. "Okay, thank you," Scully told her as she followed in suit. ~~~~ The End.