Title: Chocolate Kisses Author: Rotem Shahar Feedback: Laughsr@prodigy.net Rating: G Category: VRH Keywords: MSR Summary: In response to Katrinka's challenge on MSR_Fanfic_Cheerleaders. Disclaimer: Mulder and Scully aren't mine; they belong to Chris Carter, 1013, and FOX. No infringement is intended. Big Brother also isn't mine... Thanks: To eve for the title and to Hari for betaing! Notes at end *^* Scully walked into Mulder's hotel room and stood in front of the TV. In response, Mulder whined, "Scully, I'm trying to watch Big Brother." "Lets go Mulder," She said. They had just finished a case and Scully couldn't wait to get back home. He didn't budge. "Mulder..." He still didn't move so she turned the TV off. "But Scully it was just getting to the good part!" He sighed. After picking up his suitcase, he searched the room once more to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. Finding nothing of value left in the room, he went to the car and put his suitcase in the trunk. They got in the car and Mulder started driving back home. *^* Stopping for gas, Scully got out of the car and walked into the 7-11. She needed to stretch her legs and getting something to eat would be a bonus. A few minutes later she was back at the car, plastic bag in hand. 'Should have gotten something for Mulder' she mused. 'Oh well' she shrugged. "What's in the bag?" Mulder asked as he slid back into the car. "Nothing," Scully answered with her mouth full. "What are you eating?" "Nothing." He dropped the subject. For now. *^* Mulder parked the car outside her apartment. They got out and took their suitcases with them. As soon as they got inside the doorway, they dropped their suitcases and walked over to the sofa to relax. "Big Brother's over Scully," Mulder told her petulantly. "Now I don't know what happened." "You can find out online," She told him reasonably. "But now that we're home..." She trailed off, kissing him on the lips. A few seconds later, Mulder pulled away from her. "Chocolate?! You were eating chocolate?!" He started to get up but Scully pulled him back down and whispered venomously in his ear, "That is MY chocolate and if anything happens to ANY of it, you WILL be sorry." Kissing him again, the chocolate was forgotten. Well, left for later. *^* The End. Notes: I wrote this at 6am before I left for school. It just kinda popped into my head and I had to write it before I left.