Title: 155 Words: The Cashier Author: Rotem Shahar Feedback: LaughsR@prodigy.net Rating: PG Category: VA Keywords: Missing Scene Spoilers: Pusher Summary: A cashier's thoughts as Modell is arrested. Disclaimer: The characters from The X-Files are not mine. They belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and FOX. No money is being made and no infringement is intended. Notes: For the After_the_Fact Pusher challenge. It's my first 155 word fic. ~~~~ 'Pusher' was read his rights as they exited the store. Corrine stood, coming out from her hiding spot behind the register. Her mind was still reeling. Nothing had happened, yet she was still scared. Afraid she'd be shot, afraid she'd be injured, afraid of screwing up. She stared at the groceries in front of her, unsure of what to do. 'What if something would have happened? What if 'Pusher' had refused to surrender quietly?' Corrine thought as she looked at the coffee cans sprawled on the floor. Daniel, her boss, approached her. "You okay?" he asked, scaring Corrine. She stared at him blankly for a few seconds, before snapping out of her trance. "Why don't you call it a day?" he suggested. Corrine licked her lips nervously. She had just started the job a week ago, and didn't want to lose it. After thinking for a few seconds, she nodded in gratitude and left. ~~~~ The End.