Title: 155 Words: At the Cafe Author: Rotem Shahar Feedback: LaughsR@prodigy.net Rating: PG Category: V Keywords: MS UST Spoilers: none Summary: A third party wonders... Disclaimer: The characters from The X-Files are not mine. They belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and FOX. No money is being made and no infringement is intended. Notes: Response to the msrpreservationsociety 155 Word Challenge: ~surrender~coffee~lips~ This is my 2nd 155 Word fic ever. ~~~~ I watch as she enters, looking for her friend. They come here often. She sits at the same table they always occupy and silently waits. Her male counterpart arrives shortly after, taking the seat across from her. He rises and heads to the counter, ordering himself coffee. She never gets anything, refusing to surrender to the sweet aroma. As he sits back down I wonder who they are; what they are to each other. They're close, that much I can tell. I wonder how close they truly are. They seem a bit too reserved to be lovers, but they have a special connection most people lack. The woman laughs at something the man says as he sips his coffee, licking the foam off his lips. The woman watches, seemingly wishing it was her licking the foam off his lips instead of him. The pair gets up and leaves, the man's hand on the woman's back. ~~~~ The End.