Title: A Picture Is Worth... Author: Rotem Shahar Keywords: Original Story Notes at end. The basement was dark. Candles lit the room, a mirror reflecting their light. Aron grabbed a paintbrush and paint. Blindly dipping the brush into the nearest color, he began painting. Grass. Trees. Flowers. Sky. Birds. Flying through clouds, singing from branches, eating worms in the grass. He barely noticed the phone ring. Dashing up the stairs, he answered, paintbrush still in hand. "Kalin! Why don't you come over? I have something to show you," he said, happiness apparent in his voice. "Okay," she agreed, confused and wary, but unable to deny him. She'd seldom heard him this excited. He hurried downstairs, eager to finish his painting. ~*~*~*~ The deep purples, blues, and greens, the brilliant reds, oranges, and yellows all stood out in the dimness of the basement. "It's beautiful!" Kalin exclaimed, kissing his lips. ~*~*~*~ Everyone thought his painting was georgeous, that he saw the world in ways they'd never seen. In one sense, they were right. He had a secret: he was colorblind. ~*~*~*~ End. Authors Notes: this is for the Beyondthesea 155 word challenge, using the word mirror. Tali's items are also included: a phone ringing, a secret, the color orange.